Hannibal’s Autumn Folklife Festival
- Free time at the Folklife Festival
- Sightseeing Cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Mid-American Coaches, Washington: Depart 7:00 AM / Return 7:30 PM
- Wal-Mart, Kirkwood: Depart 8:00 AM / Return 6:30 PM
Today we will depart for a wonderful day in Hannibal, MO. First, we will visit the 43rd Annual Autumn Historic Folklife Festival. We will stroll the streets of Historic Downtown Hannibal among artisans demonstrating lifestyles and folk arts of the mid-1800’s. Enjoy the sounds of street musicians, storytellers, and the smell of food and beverages prepared over wood fires. Enjoy lunch at the Festival on your own. Next, we will enjoy a one hour sightseeing cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat. While cruising down the beautiful Mississippi River, we will listen to commentary of river history, legends, and sights. Then, we will once again enjoy the Folklife Festival for a little longer before departing for home.
$70.00 Per Person