Dine Around - Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill Winery
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Highlights: (Inclusions subject to change)
- Lunch at Vinage Restaurant at Stone Hill Winery
- Tour Historic Hermann Museum
- Wine & Juice Tasting at Stone Hill Winery
- Brat & Sausage Tasting at Hermann Wurst House
- Ice Cream Treat at The Downtown Deli
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Kirkwood: Depart 8:30 AM / Return 5:30 PM
- Washington: Depart 9:30 AM / Return 4:30 PM
Join us for a delightful day trip as we head to the historic town of Hermann, MO for our lunch at Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill Winery. If you like dining out and meeting new people, consider joining the Dine Around with Mid-American Club. The club’s mission is simple: get together once a month and go somewhere new for lunch. Not only does the club break people out of their routines (cycling between the same four or five restaurants each time they go out), but it also encourages people to try places a bit out of their comfort zone. Likewise, the club’s a great way to step outside your normal social circle.
How the program works is, each month we will feature a trip to a restaurant that promises to be a wonderful dining experience. Along with this will be an activity to go along with the day. We will select restaurants each month in different locations. Each person will receive a card which will be punched each month when you participate in the “Dine Around with Mid-American”. When you have 6 punches, you will receive a $25.00 travel coupon to redeem on your next trip.
Tour Cost: $88.00 Per Person