St. Louis Symphony - Handel's Messiah
Sunday, December 9, 2018
-St. Louis Symphony Orchestra at Powell Hall
-Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Washington: Depart 1:00 PM / Return 6:30 PM
- Kirkwood: Depart 2:00 PM / Return 5:45 PM
Shouts of joy from the "Hallelujah Chorus" will put you in the holiday spirit with the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and Chorus performing one of the most famous choral masterpieces of all time, Handel’s Messiah.
• Be astounded by a powerful experience with the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra, Chorus and acclaimed soloists
performing a beloved classic.
• The Philadelphia Inquirer describes tenor Nicholas Phan as an artist whose
“voice takes complete possession of the music.”
• Did you know? The 259-page score of Messiah was written in just three to four weeks.
Matthew Halls, conductor
Karina Gauvin, soprano
Krisztina Szabó, mezzo-soprano
Nicholas Phan, tenor
William Berger, baritone
St. Louis Symphony Chorus
Amy Kaiser, director
$73.00 per person